Thursday, December 31, 2009

The New Year.

Without an S.

THIS BLOG POST IS ONLY HERE BECAUSE OF YOU LALA :P BE THANKFUL.

Because this is such a monumental occasion, and pretty much the first year of my life that I'm not bound to a school, I guess I'll post.. MY NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS?! Lol, you really owe me Lala.

1. Stay healthy - Who the fuck doesn't want to stay healthy?
2. Be happy - Look at my previous posts
3. Post blog entries just a wee bit more - Because I promised Lala :P
4. Survive. [Weird how the 4th one is the most ironic one][Jon-Holyshat my name is in red, watch out Chinese people]
5. Get my license - Then I can go rayau2 in KL
6. Be a better boyfriend - *sighs* ]= I do love her, very very much.
7. BE OWNAGE PRO 1337 BBQSAUCE - I just can't have a semi decent post. Ever.
8. Be a better cuber. XD


This girl is awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment