Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Save Me

And all my dreams are on the ground.

Insanity. What is insanity actually? Can you measure it in a beaker, or with a meter rule? It is a material substance we can avoid by eye? Can we avoid it, by heart? Subjective to our own minds, insanity slowly manifests itself inside of us. No matter what we do, we all slowly turn insane. Each tick of the clock wipes away the last bits of our sanity. Not that we ever were sane. The meaning of sanity, is realizing that there is no such thing as sanity. Sanity is accepting our insanity and accepting ourself for who we are.

I am neither insane nor sane, I am as always, caught in the middle of things, never belonging anywhere truly. I am the only black sheep in a world of grey balls. The stares, the laughs, the noises, all as alien to me as I am to them. I have no home. I have no heart. And I can seek solace in no one. And no one will every seek solace in me.

I am alone. And I am afraid.

No comments:

Post a Comment